Friday, December 16, 2016

Cinnamon Salt Dough Ornaments






I have a new class on Skillshare: "How to make Cinnamon Salt Dough Ornaments". In this class, you will learn how to make a wonderful cinnamon scented salt dough, using ground cinnamon and essential oils. Next, we will create ornaments that look gingerbread cookies and smell heavenly when baking in the oven, your whole house will smell wonderful and so delicious you will want to eat them. I will show you how to decorate them, hang them and store them so that they will last for Christmases to come. Click the link if your interested in taking the class, and I look forward to seeing you there.



"How to Make Cinnamon Salt Dough Ornaments" Link












6 comments:

  1. Oh Pam, I so love these little men... I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas!
    And thank you for sharing all your amazing craft ideas and your delicious foods you prepare! Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rox, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs and blessings to you all
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are always so beautiful my friend. I just wanted to stop in and leave an *official* last comment on your blog. I am planning to put up my last post on the blog today, Lord-willing, and will be bowing out of the blog-world. However, we can certainly keep in touch via email....mine is flowersinhisgarden@gmail.com Also, that invitation to come visit is open....anytime! May the Lord bless you richly as you follow Him wherever He leads in the days to come. With Much Love, Camille

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel really sad thinking you won't be in blog land any more, Camille.... so glad we can keep in touch. Are you on Instagram? I would love to connect with you there as well. Thanks for the update, and I will pop over to your blog and read your last post.

      Delete
  4. We loved making these when you posted the recipe. We still have the ones we kept but I hope to make some more this season to enjoy with the littles that were too little last time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful, Nikki. I hope you guys have as much fun and success this time as the last. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete